Monday 5 April 2010

Day 5 Manningtree to Bradwell

85 miles. Today's ride was great. The roads were a little bigger so I was able to get the Glyde up to speed and take advantage of the aero for some easy cruising. The was still some grovelling on climbs where I ran out of steam though. The ride along the Stour to Harwich was stunning. I actually found a tea shop today. They only did tea and cupcakes and it was the best appointed teashop I've used...photo should appear here...

I stopped at Frinton and took a photo by the station sign just to prove I'd been there.
Clacton was busy but I managed a tea and food stop. I think I ate better today which might have helped. Essex is really nice cycling country... The miles out to Bradwell were all good. The campsite owners tell me I must visit their 6th century church before i go...

No comments:

Post a Comment